Digital Parts Advisor
A vacant position has arisen for a position of Digital Parts Advisor. The role reports to the Parts Manager and based at Uhuru Highway Branch.
The purpose of the role is to achieve set sales to ensure business profitability by focusing on all digital Parts enquires for sales conversion.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Receive daily sales enquiries from the digital platforms (Toyota Website, social media, telephone calls) and follow up on each enquiry to generate sales from the potential(s).
- Build up customer/prospects database from leads and referrals resulting from field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales.
- Prepare quotations in a timely manner in line with the CFAO Motors Kenya guidelines to assist close sales in a timely manner.
- Create sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing.
- Prepare sales calls programs for appointment bookings with prospective clients to facilitate sales plans.
- Maintain regular contact with clients through calls, text, email & social media to promote retention and generate referrals/new business opportunities.
- Develop short and long-term online sales strategies (Website & Social media) based on big data analysis on tastes, preferences, influences, demand forecasting & customer profiling.
- Assist Marketing department to create digital content for advertisement and engagement of prospects.
- Adopt CRM and other digital tools in order to virtually manage the entire sales process digitally without prospect having to physically visit Cfao Motors Kenya premises.
- Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Actively participate in promotional and customer training activities to market the company’s products and services to increase product awareness for enhanced sales.
- Provide information to Parts Management on market intelligence to assist garner information required to develop aggressive marketing and sales strategies for the Cfao Motors Kenya brands.
- Submit accurate weekly deliveries and order intake data to the Parts Manager to keep track of the monthly sales targets as per budget.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related field or Diploma in a Technical related field
- Certificate in digital sales or marketing
- 2 years of working experience preferably in Automotive
- Working experience in digital sales
- 6 months experience in Spare Parts operations
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications and Basic mechanical knowledge
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on 12th September 2023.
To apply for this position, please fill the form below